Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: She could be the real life inspiration for AGT 26!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Because of the Hurricane, I've been watching a lot of cable tv news, especially MSNBC. There is an anchor named Allison Stewart and this new doll really resembles her quite a bit.

    Here is a link to a picture of her from the news page, and the 2nd link is a video clip of her:

    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3080452/

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8704213/

    (scroll down on this one and then click on the Free Video ad to see an interview with Allison Stewart)

    Laurie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow she does. She is beautiful. I think Marisol looks like the Marisol on Good Morning America. I forget her last name.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •